This whimsical locket features a miniature flower garden, encased under a glass bell jar for safe-keeping. This strange and beautiful terrarium necklace was made with real dried flowers, plants and moss gathered and carefully preserved to create an enchanting garden (most likely there is a fairy or two hiding inside) to last a lifetime.
This collection was inspired by dusty old curiosity cabinets, strange things found in natural history museums and the smallest and most often unnoticed creatures of the natural world.
Your new treasure will arrive wrapped in tissue inside a beautiful gold embossed gift box, ready for gift-giving.
The bell jar is strong, thick glass and the chain is made from nickel-free bronze, and can be made in a range of lengths, so you can choose exactly how you wear it.
This piece was made with natural materials, so please take care to keep it dry and to store it safely away from direct sunlight.
See more botanical jewelry here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique
♥ More info... ♥
* Many more original and unusual designs can be found in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique
* I love to make custom pieces, whether it be flowers from your bridal bouquet, a scrap of lace or a strand of a loved ones hair I can make you something really special and unique.
* Please feel welcome to message me to reserve an item.
* For help on how to make a purchase: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
* If you have more questions, why not have a read over my policies: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
* While every care has been taken to ensure the longevity of this piece, do try to keep it away from water.
♥ About Ruby Robin ♥
Ruby Robin specializes in unique, keepsake jewellery for the modern day romantic. All the designs were imagined and made by Irish designer Khrystyna Marriott.
The pieces at Ruby Robin are designed to allow the quiet beauty of nature to shine, to stir the imagination, inspire wonder and encapsulate a microcosm of long forgotten memories. I make my jewellery using a range of strange and beautiful curiosities, found in the woods and on the mountain sides, on the windswept beaches and wild meadows.
'The mountains are calling and I must go.'
- John Muir
A beautiful raw Uruguay Amethyst crystal has been nestled into a bed of real Irish...
This gorgeous terrarium necklace was made by encapsulating a beautiful cut Amethyst crystal with sprigs...
Here is a special little miniature terrarium necklace, even if I do say so myself!...