PLEASE NOTE! The current turnover time for this item is 3-4 weeks.
A clear quartz crystal captured under a glass bell-jar, lies nestled among a bed of real woodland moss, lichen and Irish mountainside heather to create this magical crystal terrarium necklace. This whimsical microcosm also contains wisps of wild grass, babies breath and some turquoise strands of a peacock feather.
This amazing little nature-scape really reminds me of the mountainsides of Kerry, where I used to spend many hours exploring the exposed banks around my home, hunting for tiny quartz and amethyst crystals as a child. This perfect pocket-sized oasis would be such a wonderful gift for any nature lovers or mountain girls living far away from home, or for anyone who loves unusual nature inspired jewellery.
As each necklace is hand crafted with real plants and raw crystal points, every piece is slightly different and so, unique. The moss and plants have been treated, so there is no need to worry about them wilting inside the glass.
This pendant is suspended on a bronze rolo chain, which is available in 3 lengths. All the findings are nickel-free bronze. The glass globe measures about 25mm and is much sturdier than it looks, this piece was designed for regular wear and not just special occasions.
I also have an Amethyst terrarium necklace that you might like here : https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/151359252/miniature-terrarium-necklace-raw?ref=shop_home_active_2
See more miniature terrarium jewellery here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique
♥ More info... ♥
* Many more original designs can be found in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique
* I love to make custom pieces, whether it be flowers from your bridal bouquet, a scrap of lace or a strand of a loved ones hair I can make you something really special and unique.
* Please feel welcome to message me to reserve an item.
* For help on how to make a purchase: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
* If you have more questions, why not have a read over my policies: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RubyRobinBoutique/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
* While every care has been taken to ensure the longevity of this piece, do try to keep it away from water.
♥ About Ruby Robin ♥
Ruby Robin specializes in unique, keepsake jewellery for the modern day romantic. All the designs were imagined and made by Irish designer Khrystyna Marriott.
The pieces at Ruby Robin are designed to allow the quiet beauty of nature to shine, to stir the imagination, inspire wonder and encapsulate a microcosm of long forgotten memories. I make my jewellery using a range of strange and beautiful curiosities, found in the woods and on the mountain sides, on the windswept beaches and wild meadows.
'The mountains are calling and I must go.'
- John Muir
A beautiful raw Uruguay Amethyst crystal has been nestled into a bed of real Irish...
This gorgeous terrarium necklace was made by encapsulating a beautiful cut Amethyst crystal with sprigs...
Here is a special little miniature terrarium necklace, even if I do say so myself!...